Just 5 km outside Oudtshoorn, on a less frequently travelled road, the colour red grabs your attention from a distance, and entices you to turn off and investigate. Scarecrows made from empty tins welcome you as you turn through the gate and drive onto Jamstreet Farm. The venue has been feautured 5 times on TV and in seventeen magazines.
Welcome to our stylishly furnished self-catering cottage, aptly named Relax. It is the ideal accommodation to use as a base when visiting Oudtshoorn and the surrounding areas. Just outside the buzz of town but not too far to try out one of the many restaurants for breakfast or dinner.
- The cottage is fully furnished and equipped (linen and towels).
- You just need to bring your own food and drinks.
- It sleeps 6 people, there are 2 double beds and 1 king size bed and 1 bathroom with a bath and shower.
- TV set with 4 local channels.
- Wrap-around balcony with a barbecue area with stunning views of the Swartberg Mountain range in the distance.
- A small private swimming pool and outside shower.
- Right in front of the pool is an enclosed area with a breeding pair of ostriches.
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
- Equipped with an airconditioner for those hot Klein Karoo days.
- A cosy fireplace inside for those chilly winter evenings.
- Please note that it is a non-smoking establishment.
- The farm also has a small coffee shop and serves mouthwatering cakes and light lunches.
- The farm also breeds with alpacas.
- You can browse through the unique MOOOI gallery or perhaps buy and interesting gift in the little gift shop.
- The farm is known for its recycling and examples thereof are visible all over.
- A unique relaxing experience in the heart of the Klein Karoo.
- The Jamstreet Farm is a creative destination not to be missed when visiting the Klein Karoo.
- Visitors arrive as strangers but leave as friends.
R350.00 per person per night.
4 people @ R1 000.00 per night for the cottage.
6 people @ R1 200.00 per night for the cottage.
A 50% deposit secures the booking and the balance is payable in cash on arrival.
S33° 37' 23.89"
E22° 15' 32.67"
•R201 - R350 pps
Danie du Plessis
Cell: 082 510 0516
Fax: 086 608 9265
Address: Rooiheuwel, Oudtshoorn, 6625