The Yotclub Bed & Breakfast is situated in the center of Oudtshoorn. We are a few minutes (safe) walk to all leading restaurants and shops. With uninterrupted views of the magestic Swartberg mountains and overlooking the Grobbelaars river, the Yotclub B&B is a tranquil base from which to explore all that the Little Karoo has to offer.
Built towards the end of the 19th century, the homestead at the Yotclub is typical of Klein Karoo architecture. The main building has high ceilings, thick mud-brick walls and wooden sash windows. It is now regarded as an Oudtshoorn heritage property.
Our accommodation consists of five luxury bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and spectacular views of the Swartberg Mountains.
Room 1 is a beautifully furnished double bedroom with sleeper couch and en-suite shower.
Room 2 is a spacious twin room with en-suite bathroom.
Room 3 is a small twin room with private bathroom in the passage. Perfect single budget room or for children alongside parents in Room 1, as a family unit.
The cottage. This room is popular with families and guests with mobility restrictions. It has a small kitchenette, dining table and a sleeper couch for a third person or children up to 12 years.
Our garden room. It is a luxurious air-conditioned room with its own private entrance facing onto the river, views and gardens.
FACILITIES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Centre of town - a safe short walk to leading restaurants
- Down a private lane off main street to riverfront; no traffic noise and very quiet
- Crisp white Linen
- Swimming pool (swimming towels provided)
- Otter & bird hide for birdwatching, otter spotting and star gazing. Bird lists and binoculars available for use
- Guest lounge with piano and small library
- All rooms inside homestead have fans/heaters. All exterior rooms airconditioned
- Complimentary tea / coffee on arrival and during your stay
- FREE UNCAPPED WIFI
- Laundry service available every day, washed and ironed
- We have a small selection of juice, water, soft drinks and selected local drinks on an honesty bar system
- Tourist information
- Route and onward travel advice
- Restaurant menus to view & bookings made for you
- Secure off-street parking behind locked gates (1 space per room)
We can serve a continental breakfast on the patio overlooking the river and gardens or on colder days in our beautiful dining rooms.
We can meet all special requirements such as vegan, vegatarian etc. Please inform us on arrival or on booking if you have any specific requirements and we are pleased to arrange it for you.
The Yotclub is also a birding and otter sanctuary and features an otter and bird hide on the property where guests can enjoy looking for cape clawless otters and over 70 species of birds.
•R201 - R350 pps •R351 - R 450 pps BOOK ONLINE »
Winfrid & Daniela
Tel: +27 44 279 2247
Cell: +27 (0)818 34 68 36
Fax: +27 (0)865 050 325
Address: 9 Rudds Lane, Oudtshoorn, 6625