(out of TOWN)
DE HOEK MOUNTAIN RESORT CAMPING
Only 35 km from Oudtshoorn and 5 km from the Cango Caves, De Hoek Mountain Resort offers
a peaceful countryside getaway at the foot of the magnificent Swartberg Mountains.
- Large, level grassed stands (partially shaded with water points nearby)
- Total of 45 stands – suitable for motorhomes, caravans and tents
- Stands with and without electricity
- Neat, clean ablution facilities with hot water
- Communal freezers, scullery areas and braai facilities
- Large swimming pool and a kiddie’s pool
- Lots of lush, green space for kids to play, plus a jungle gym
- Entertainment at the resort, in and out of season
- A small shop and a conference venue in the resort
- Self-catering chalets and youth hostels with kitchen & ablution facilities.
For nature lovers:
Head out and discover the wealth of bird species in the area, hike the surrounding mountain
trails, or for the thrill seekers, go rock climbing at Barrier Reef (9 – 11m high face). Or simply
relax, unwind and soak up the peaceful atmosphere, unspoiled nature and scenic views.
* Day visitors are also welcome.
Attractions close by:
Cango Caves | Cango Wildlife Ranch | Rust-&-Vrede Waterfall | Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
Get in Touch
Telephone: +27 (0)44 272 8214
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 22 06
Longitude: E22 10 31
Latitude: S 33 22.108
Longitude: E 22 10.529