(OUT OF TOWN)
SWARTBERG MOUNTAIN TOURS
The Swartberg Pass – our unspoiled UNESCO World Heritage Site
Share our passion, knowledge & experience on the fauna, flora, history & geology of the Swartberg MOUNTAIN & SWARTBERG Pass.
Your specialist in day trips and ECO excursions on UNESCO’s World Heritage Site near Oudtshoorn in the Western Cape.
We have a tour to suit every budget and time-scale ~ whether you only have a few hours, or a whole day, you will have an excellent time out with Swartberg Mountain Tours!
Our friendly qualified guides will drive you in safety and will make sure that you have an unforgettable experience!
You have the watches and we have the TIME for you.
We are able to accommodate from 1 to 100 passengers on one tour.
We also accommodate corporate groups, with more than 100 people.
- All our vehicles have the required road permits AND insurances
- Our company and all our mountain vehicles have 2-way radio communication for extra safety
- All our mountain vehicles have 3 spare tires, just in case…..
- All our drivers have Professional Drivers Permits
- All our Guides are officially qualified, with the right permits for the area they work in!
- We do have plenty of time for our clients… we don’t rush it!
- As nature lovers, we are environmentally friendly.
- We offer top quality traditional South African meals, at the foothills of the Swartberg Mountains, outdoor and/or indoor and with official alcohol license.
- Pick up and drop of at accommodation in Oudtshoorn at no extra cost.
- We speak: Nederlands, Vlaams, Français, English, Deutsch, Afrikaans.
All our guides at Swartberg Mountain Tours are truly passionate about what they do.
Nature conservation, geology and the diversity of fauna / flora found in this World Heritage Site nature are all very important to us.
We only use Theta Qualified Guides: Regional Specialist Guides, and even National Guides are amongst us to help you with information reaching further than the surrounding area.
It is important to make sure that you leave our tour with a new-found respect and love for nature; that you want to visit the area again to find out more, and learn that all is not what it seems – there are secrets and hidden wonders around every turn in this beautiful country.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Swartberg and sharing our knowledge and experience with you.
Nederlands, Français, English, Afrikaans.
Get in Touch
Depends on tour times.
Departure at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 24 11
Longitude: E22 13 02
Latitude: S 33 24.186
Longitude: E 22 13.036