DE RUST ACCOMMODATION
(OUT OF TOWN)
Top class Oudtshoorn Accommodation
Thabile means “a place of happiness” in the native language Sotho and is situated at the foothills of the Swartberg mountains in the Little Karoo, just outside of Oudtshoorn, South Africa. Your host Len, will warmly welcome you to his Lodge… which has become a natural extension of his home – you will arrive as guests, but leave as friends!
The lodge’s quiet, farm atmosphere offers sanctuary from the glow and buzz of the city – the perfect oasis for balancing the mind, body and soul. Please know that we are an animal-loving Lodge and Len as well as all of his 4-legged friends, look forward to welcoming you to Thabile Lodge!
The stillness of the ancient landscape brings with it a much slower pace of living. Here, people take time to chat – when they ask how you are, they really want to know and they’ll sit down with you for a while to hear.
Add to that the breathtaking landscape, a unique biome of lush flowers and an abundance of wildlife, the Karoo will capture your heart and you will want to stay forever!
Natural, rustic finishes offer a distinct African flair to the 12 en-suite rooms situated in 6 cottages, allowing interaction with others or complete privacy.
- Each cottage comprises two separate rooms, allowing interaction with others or complete privacy.
- Each room has its own veranda with breathtaking views of the Swartberg Mountains.
- Bathroom basins are handmade adding a unique touch to the rustic finishes.
- Rooms are spacious and air conditioned.
- Beds are easily converted to twin or king size, depending on your requirements.
- A single bed can be added for a child. Please let us know when making your reservation.
- Free Wireless Internet (WiFi), tea and coffee facilities.
Facilities at Thabile Lodge:
- Pool with beautiful mountain views
- Small cardio gym
- TV lounge with large screen TV and a selection of music & DVDs
- Fully stocked and cozy bar
- Jacuzzi and Steam room
- Large landscaped gardens
- Free Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Breathtaking variety of natural flora and an abundance of bird life
- Nature walks on the farm (eager 4-legged friends will gladly join you
From R800 per person sharing
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 32 35
Longitude: E22 24 33
Latitude: S 33 32.597
Longitude: E 22 24.556