(OUT OF TOWN)
WILGEWANDEL HOLIDAY FARM
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is a short 27km scenic drive from Oudtshoorn and located just 2km from the Cango Caves.
Come enjoy a wide variety of fun activities for all ages at rock-bottom prices, including camel rides, water slides, pedal cars, rowing boats, an animal touch farm and much more.
There’s also a fully licensed à la carte restaurant serving mouth-watering traditional home-cooked meals and for those who want to stay a bit longer to savour the fresh air and unwind in our beautiful country setting, we offer comfortable and affordable B&B and self-catering accommodation.
Wilgewandel is also an ideal venue for kids’ birthday parties and corporate team building events.
- Camel rides: Our well-trained dromedary camels can’t wait to offer you a ride.
- Water slides: [Daily from 11:00 – 17:00] Great fun for the whole family!
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Young and old alike will enjoy a fun round of putt-putt.
- Donkey cart rides: [Weekends & holidays only] This traditional way of transport is lots of fun.
- Foefie slide: Our zip line is 6 metres high and stretches 100 metres long across the farm dam.
- Pedal cars: Getting around has never been this hugely entertaining. Let the races begin!
- Rowing boats: Hop in one of our paddle boats and take a leisurely spin on our farm dam.
- Trampolines: Because jumping just makes you happy. Go ahead, hop on!
- Quad Buggies: Only available during holidays.
- Fun obstacle/team building course: Please note that booking is essential.
- Farm atmosphere: We pride ourselves on creating a healthy farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Animal touch farm: In true farm style we have a variety of farm animals to feed including rabbits, a pig, billy goats, a donkey, ostriches and sheep.
- Curios and gifts: Our shop has a large variety of local wines, homemade goodies and curios. Cold drinks, ice-cream, sweets, biltong and lots of special gifts are also available.
Entrance to Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is FREE.
Water slides: [open daily from 11:00 – 17:00]
30min session – R40.00 per person
60min session – R50.00 per person
90min session – R60.00 per person
Children (3 – 12 yrs) – R45.00 per person
Adults (13yrs & older) – R95.00 per person
100m Foefie slide (Zip line):
Under 18yrs – R10.00 per person
18yrs & older – R20.00 per person
R10.00 per person (2 rounds)
R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
Donkey cart trips:
Children – R10.00 per person
Adults – R20.00 per person
R10.00 per person (Children only)
Feeding the farm animals:
R5.00 per person (per tin of food)
18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf (Putt-Putt):
R10.00 per person + R10.00 deposit
R100.00 per person (3 rounds)
Get in Touch
We are open from:
Monday to Sunday: 08:30 – 17:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 24 11
Longitude: E22 13 02
Latitude: S 33 24.186
Longitude: E 22 13.036