YOTCLUB BED & BREAKFAST
Top class Oudtshoorn Accommodation
The Yotclub Bed & Breakfast is situated in the centre of Oudtshoorn on the popular Cape Route 62. We are a few minutes walk to all leading restaurants and shops. With uninterrupted views of the majestic Swartberg Mountains and overlooking the Grobbelaars River, the Yotclub B&B is a tranquil base from which to explore all that the Little Karoo has to offer.
The Yotclub is also a birding and otter sanctuary and features an otter and bird hide on the property where guests can enjoy looking for cape clawless otters and over 70 species of birds. The main house is a traditional Karoo homestead dating back to the late 19th century and has spectacular park-like gardens running down to the river.
Your hosts, Daniela and Winfrid Perschl, look forward to welcoming you.
Room 1 is a beautifully furnished double bedroom with sleeper couch and en-suite shower.
Room 2 is a spacious twin room with en-suite bathroom.
Room 3 is a small twin room with private bathroom in the passage. Perfect single budget room or for children alongside parents in Room 1, as a family unit.
The cottage is popular with families and guests with mobility restrictions. It has a small kitchenette, dining table and a sleeper couch for a third person or children up to 12 years.
Our garden room is a luxurious air-conditioned room with its own private entrance facing onto the river, views and gardens.
- Center of town – a safe short walk to leading restaurants
- German Owner managed and run – Daniela & Winfrid will welcome you personally
- Down a private lane off main street to riverfront; no traffic noise and very quiet
- Swimming pool (swimming towels provided)
- Otter & bird hide for bird watching, otter spotting and star gazing. Bird lists and binoculars available for use
- Guest lounge with piano and small library
- All rooms inside homestead have fans/heaters. All exterior rooms air conditioning.
- Complimentary tea / coffee on arrival and during your stay
- FREE UNCAPPED WIFI
- Laundry service available every day, washed and ironed
- We have a small selection of juice, water, soft drinks and selected local drinks on an honesty bar system
- Tourist information
- Route and onward travel advice
- Restaurant menus to view & bookings made for you
- Secure off-street parking behind locked gates (1 space per room)
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00 – 19:00
Check Out: At 10:00
*Late/early arrival by prior arrangement only.
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 35 12
Longitude: E22 12 01
Latitude: S 33 35.202
Longitude: E 22 12.025