(out of TOWN)
KOBUS SE GAT – SWARTBERG EXPERIENCE
Join Swartberg Experience on a fully guided tour of the magnificent Swartberg Pass and its
beautiful surroundings, including De Rust, Prince Albert and Oudtshoorn.
WHERE TO FIND THEM:
On the R328, just 40 km from Oudtshoorn, 14 km from the Cango Caves and 32 km from Prince
Albert via the Swartberg Pass.
• Drive to the top of the Swartberg Pass
• Short hike with plenty of photo opportunities
• An optional downhill mountain bike ride back to their restaurant
• E-bike rentals are also available
• A delicious traditional meal and the best roosterkoek in SA to round off your tour
GUEST EXPERIENCE FIRST:
This team is 100% guest-orientated and sincerely aims to provide a unique, personal service.
They are flexible and more than willing to customise your tour. You might arrive here as a
tourist, but you’ll undoubtedly leave as a friend!
Get in Touch
We are open:
Daily between 08:00 – 17:00
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 23 18
Longitude: E22 06 18
Latitude: S 33 23.312
Longitude: E 22 06.313