by BON Hotels
Impressively, this grande dame is not only South Africa’s oldest 4-star hotel but also the third oldest of all hotels in the country and has been operating uninterruptedly since 20 March 1880. It offers guests a haven of olde-worlde elegance along with every modern comfort for an exceptional experience.
What you can expect:
The hotel has 40 rooms (double, twin, family and deluxe) and 2 self-catering suites. All have air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a work desk and in-room tea/coffee-making facilities. Guests can unwind by the pool, grab a coffee and a light lunch at Café Brûlé downstairs, or enjoy a superb dinner at The Colony Restaurant on site.
Where to find them:
Queen’s Hotel is at 5 Baron van Reede Street, right in the centre of town – a stunning location for shopping, dining out and discovering all the sights in and around Oudtshoorn.
Choose from 40 non-smoking double, twin, family and deluxe rooms or 2 self-catering units that can sleep families of up to 4 adults and 2 children. All the rooms have free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, satellite TV, a work desk, a safe, and in-room tea and coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms are luxurious and modern, with plush towels and toiletries.
- 36 Standard Rooms (16 of the rooms have twin beds).
- 2 Family Suites with private entrances, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, lounge & kitchen.
- 2 Deluxe Rooms with a king-size bed & en-suite bathrooms with a bath & walk-in shower.
- 2 Self-catering Units with private entrances, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, lounge & kitchen.
- In-room tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & Satellite TV
- Work desk
- Electronic safe
- Swimming pool
- Conference facilities for up to 60 people
- On-site restaurant
- Coffee shop downstairs
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00