Appelsfontein Game Lodge
ECO-FRIENDLY & SELF-CATERING ACCOMMODATION
You’ve been waiting long and patiently, but with national travel restrictions lifted, there’s nothing holding you back.
Bordering the Gamkaberg Nature Reserve, Appelsfontein Game Lodge provides the perfect escape to catch one’s breath.
This eco-friendly, self-catering safari camp is a voluntary conservation site and built to have the least possible impact on the surrounding environment.
The Karoo veld is a place like no other. Come immerse yourself in its still beauty & unhurried pace.
- 2 Tents, each sleeping 2 people
- Private lookout deck with uninterrupted views
- Lapa/kitchen with fridge, stove & wash-up area
- Inside & outside braai area
- Canvas blinds to close lapa for warmth & comfort
- Spacious shower with gas-operated geyser
- Eco-friendly toilet to minimise water usage & installation of plumbing.