(out of TOWN)
SWARTBERG PASS COTTAGES
Just a 30-minute drive from Oudtshoorn – out on the R308 that winds through the scenic Cango Valley – you’ll find Swartberg Pass Cottages with their 360° views of unspoiled natural beauty.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Two cottages that can each sleep six guests.
• Both cottages have two en-suite bedrooms.
• Each has a kitchen with a stove, oven, toaster, fridge-freezer & tea/coffee making facilities.
• Built-in braai area with beautiful views. (Braai packs available on request.)
• Stunning 360° views of the Swartberg Mountains.
Yes, your pets are welcome!
The popular restaurant Kobus se Gat is also on the premises. Here, you can enjoy delicious Karoo cuisine, served daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
Up for some adventure? Join them on a guided Swartberg tour, or fuel your adrenaline with a downhill mountain bike ride. E-bike rentals are also available.
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 23 18
Longitude: E22 06 18
Latitude: S 33 23.312
Longitude: E 22 06.313